Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Benches, Tables, and More, ...oh my!

What a wonderful day it's been already!  I'm so thankful for the beautiful fall weather that God has given us!  The boys and I had lunch outside and it was so peaceful, which brings me to telling you about one of our creations, the shabby chic picnic table. 
Why not give your patio a less factory made, more handmade look!  This table is completely handmade, all wooden with a custom-painted finish,....If you're interested in one of these, email me : khristyoden@yahoo.com  (Please no spam, I do report.) 
Okay, so on to the next creation ...This cutsie little bench is great for using as a decorative piece on your front porch or can be painted or stained to use inside, however you choose. 
God bless!  And, have a wonderful day! 
Verse for the day:  "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." 
Ecclesiastes 3:1

1 comment:

  1. Hey Khristy! Your stuff is so cute! Welcome to blogworld!!!

    ReplyDelete