Saturday, November 6, 2010

who doesn't LOVE picket fences?

So, today was my day to go visit my booth at "The Picket Fence" in Malvern, AR.  If you haven't heard of it, well, you shoud've!  You must go by if you're ever in the vacinity.  It's a great display of everything vintage, along with some new.  I've had a booth there for a month and a half, and it's oh so fun!  This is something I've always thought of doing and I'm lovin it!  Everytime I'm there, I wish I could stay longer and look more!  But, I'm usually busy rearranging my booth and adding more junk, (I mean, precious treasures!)...Today, I added some Christmas lights to the arbor entry way that my wonderful hubby made.  Check it out!
Here's some photos of my booth.  It's really filling up!


It's official, business cards and all!
Lastly, you MUST check out these beautiful window displays!!!  They are so cute, made me want to do a blue and white Christmas tree this year!

Don't forget to stop by The Picket Fence!  ...And, look for "The Painted Nest, #19"!

1 comment:

  1. Khristy this looks adorable! I might have to make a special trip up there just to check it out!

    ReplyDelete