Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting ready for the Bean Fest!!!

It's gonna be another late night at the Oden house!  Maybe we work well under pressure, maybe we wait till the last minute, maybe we have three small children 4 and under and have only small amounts of time....however I put it, I know that I only have a few more days to get all this stuff done!! Agh!  But, I know it will all come together and will be a blast!  And, praise God, the weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend!  ...So, I say if you need something to do, you like crafty stuff, you like beans and outhouse races, or all of the above, you should come check us out in MTN. VIEW, AR  FOR THE BEAN FEST, THIS WEEKEND, OCT. 28-31ST. 

Back to more stuff, you know you love them, those cutsie little signs that make such a statement inside or out of your home, office, wherever!  So, here's a few I've been working on.  If you like something, let me know @ khristyoden@yahoo.com  .   Thanks and Have a Blessed Week! 








No comments:

Post a Comment